Our Shipping Policy was last updated on 2022-12-01
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to Bijoux Life
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to African Indigenous Extracts, accessible from www.africanindigenousextracts.com
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Tank you for visiting and shopping at www.africanindigenousextracts.com. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 7 – 14 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Shipping method: My Courier Road Freight
Shipment cost: Shipping will be calculated @ checkout
Estimated delivery time: 14 – 21 business days
Overnight delivery is only available for Orders with delivery addresses within South Africa, and to applicable regions.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes
African Indigenous Extracts does not ship to postal addresses.
You are more than welcome to arrange your own courier / transporter if you wish. Once we have concluded your transaction and prepared your order, we will be in contact with details which will enable you to organise your own transport
International Shipping is not automated through www.africanindigenousextracts.com. For a quotation, please email your order directly to email@example.com
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
African Indigenous Extracts is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
African Indigenous Extracts is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
You can choose to have your parcel insured by the courier company, at your own cost, should you wish to do so. In that case please just specify that we add insurance to the courier costs.
If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please document evidence with photos and save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
- By visiting this page on our website: www.africanindigenousextracts.com
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org